Competition "Best Practices for the Implementation of Education for Sustainable Development" was held under the UNESCO project
The position on a competition
“Best Practices for Implementing Education for Sustainable Development ”, within the framework of a UNESCO project.
Among the teachers of public schools taking part in the piloting, based on the results of the approbation, a competition will be held "Best practice in the implementation of education for sustainable development." Based on the results of the competition, 6 best practices will be determined (3 best practices among the Kyrgyz -speaking group and 3 best practices among the Russian-speaking group will be selected ) . After completing online training, each teacher automatically becomes a participant in the competition!
The purpose of the competition is to promote the best practices for sustainable development using ICTs in school education .
Organizers of the competition: PF "Agency for Quality Assurance in Education" EdNet "
Participants of the competition: Class teachers and teachers of grades 5-6 who have completed the training " Education for Sustainable Development " within the framework of the project
1. The contest is held from 01.09.2020 of the year on the 19 .11.2020 year .
2. Summing up the results of the competition is held from 31.10.2020 to 19.11.2020 .
· 31.10 - 08.11.2020 Portfolio review and assessment
· 09.11 - 1 9 .11.2020g. Review and evaluation of the video-essay.
3. Publication of the results of the competition and awarding of the winners -20.11.
III.COMPETITION WINNER AND PRIZES
The winners and the competition - 6 teachers, which will be recognized as the best practice as a prize will receive laptops and the opportunity for training in the Laboratory of innovative projects in an online format (Belarus)
IV.STAGES AND CONDITIONS OF THE COMPETITION:
Stage I. 01.09.2020 -31.10.2020 The teacher draws portfolio done work during the piloting of modules "Education for Sustainable Development" in electronic form in accordance with structure and content portfolio (see . Regulations on the competition, click the V I of . ) . This is a reporting and demonstration portfolio in which the teacher presents evidence of the achievement of a certain result when completing work on piloting the modules "Education for Sustainable Development" and at the same time demonstrates his skills to participate in the K competition . The portfolio must be sent to email. mail PF "Agency for Quality Assurance in Education" EdNet " - firstname.lastname@example.org until 31.10.2020.
Stage II. 31.10. 2020 -08.11.2020 The teacher is a video essay on the topic: " What I learned from a project: 5 values of sustainable development," according to the above with possession th and structures f (. Cm Position about the competition, click the V I of .) , Which reflects the successful practice of promoting the LRC in education. The video essay must be sent by email. mail PF "Agency for Quality Assurance in Education" EdNet " - email@example.com until 31.10.2020.
Stage III . 31.10.2020-19.11.2020 Review and evaluation of the work of the participants of the competition (evaluation of the portfolio and video essays)
Stage IV . 20 .11.2020. Summarizing the results of the competition.
V.EVALUATION COMMISSION :
The presented materials will be considered by a specially formed commission of the project, which will include representatives of the PF “ EdNet ” , RIPKiPPR , trainers-mentors, a representative of UNESCO.
The total result of the evaluation of both products (portfolio, video essay) will allow us to derive a rating, on the basis of which 6 winners of the competition will be determined: 3 practices represented in a group with the Kyrgyz language of instruction; 3 practices presented in a group with Russian as the language of instruction.
VI.REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPETITIVE PRODUCTS AND CRITERIA FOR THEIR EVALUATION :
Portfolio , its structure and content:
· Personal information (resume, photo, etc.)
· The results of pedagogical activity on piloting teaching materials ( "roadmap, schedule of lessons, a short report and reflection on the lessons and lessons , completed approbation form , video lessons )
· Student works, projects, promotions
· Feedback (students, colleagues, parents, administration, etc. )
· Ideas chest ( new ideas, materials, techniques, etc.)
2) Criteria for evaluating portfolio (10 points )
· Completeness of presentation of materials for sections 2b
· Clarity of the orientation apparatus in the presented materials (titles, symbols, annotations, etc.) 2b
· Compliance of the information provided with the requirements of the section (see p. Sections) 2 b
· Reliability of the information provided: "live" facts ( photos , from the krina , working links to materials) 2 b
· Systematic and aesthetic design 2b
Video essay, its structure, content and evaluation criteria (10 points)
1) Technical requirements ( 2 points )
· The video can be filmed with a phone or video camera (the choice does not affect the evaluation of the competition). The main video format should be mp 4.
· The quality must be good and the author of the essay must be clearly visible.
· Video size must not exceed 20 MB
· Video length : no more than 2 minutes.
2) Content and structure (8 points)
· Structural and substantive completeness (introduction, main part, conclusion-conclusions) 2b
· The level of pedagogical reflection ( designation of the meaning and value of one's own pedagogical activity and an assessment of one's own principles and approaches to the implementation of the project - recommendations for use in the future ) 2b
· Presentation quality (clarity and integrity of presentation, clarity of position, presence of examples and facts, expressiveness of speech, culture of speech) 2b
· The originality of the performance (vivid monologue, dialogue, staging , etc.) 2b
VII. CONTACT INFORMATION
The competition was held from 01.09.2020 to 30.11.2020 according to the following schedule:
Summing up the results of the competition is held from 31.10.2020 to 19.11.2020.
· 09.11 - 23.11.2020. Portfolio review and assessment;
· 09.11 - 30.11.2020 Review and evaluation of the video-essay.
Publication of the results of the competition and awarding of the winners - December 17.
The competition was attended by 18 teachers. Also, one teacher from a private school (Kyrgyz-Swedish school) submitted his work for the competition.
Requirements for competitive products and criteria for their assessment were specified in the Competition Regulations. To evaluate the work of teachers, 2 commissions were created:
· To evaluate the work of teachers in Russian . learning:
1. Ms. I. Nizovskaya ;
2. Ms. Matokhina T.A .;
3. Ms. O. Umankulova ;
· To evaluate the work of teachers with Kyrgyz . learning:
1. Ms Orusbaeva D.N .;
2. Ms. Asekova Zh.D .;
3. Ms. Makhmudova Ch.M .;
According to the results of the competition, the following winners were identified :
1. Mrs. Berdikozhoeva Zh.Ch. , secondary school №2 named after Chkalov, Naryn
2. Ms Z.A. Dzhumabekova , secondary school. Rysmendieva , s. Kyzyl- Suu , Naryn region
3. Ms Sultanalieva A.B. , school-gymnasium №2 named after Kasymbaeva , with. Lebedinovka, Chui region
4. Ms Abdylasova K.M. , school-gymnasium №2 named after Kasymbaeva , with. Lebedinovka, Chui region
5. Ms Ismailova S.A. , school-gymnasium named after Zhundubaeva , c. Kochkor , Naryn region
6. Ms Toktogulova OM , school-gymnasium №38, Bishkek
For the winners -6 teachers practice which used yli recognized as best as prizes awarded certificates and n outbuki . In addition, all of the teachers and their students received znach ok « I of Promote the ESD 2030 " confirming adherence to the global community of teachers to promote ESD.
Агентство "EdNet" приняло участие на педагогической августовской конференции
Агентство провело конференцию в рамках проекта ЮНЕСКО
2 июня в Агентстве EdNet прошел семинар на тему «Онлайн обучение: качество, сертификация и международное признание»
C 29 мая по 1 июня 2023 в городе Астана (Республика Казахстан) INQAAHE провела свою 17-ю конференцию